You’re an established brand if you’re a market leader, or you’ve been around for a while and you’re growing at a steady rate, but not particularly fast. Your goal right now may be to maintain growth or to win back or maintain market share.
The established brands we work with really benefit from our experience with scale-ups and challenger brands. This provides an opportunity to bring in fresh thinking, new perspectives and ideas regardless of whether they’re a commercial enterprise, government entity or non for profit organisation.
Established brands tend to be medium to large (100-10,000+ team members) and have been around for more than a decade. Some are privately owned while others are listed on the stock exchange.
Established Brands We’ve Worked With
Not for Profit
Established brand challenges
- Meeting marketing targets and budgets weekly, quarterly and annually
- Clearly communicating the company’s value proposition
- Developing game-changing initiatives to deal with market disruptors and challengers
- Dealing with issues impacting brand health and equity
- Reaching the right audience to deliver incremental impact (sales, leads or donations)
- Receiving timely, actionable trends, insights and behaviour
- Maximising marketing spend and minimising wastage
- Responding to competitor strategies and tactics
- Educating the internal team and board on the value of marketing and digital
What Foresight Solves For Established Brands
- Drive and maintain brand awareness with clear, unique and values aligned brand messaging.
- Access unique strategic insight with CMO advisory and consulting including Roy Morgan persona research.
- Reach important business targets and goals with performance marketing based on clear forecasting and insights:
- Paid Digital
- CRM and Automation
- Create robust optimisation strategies that increase conversions:
- Product and Offer Development
- Content Production
- Get instant visibility of performance with live dashboards.