B2B or B2C SaaS
SaaS brands, we love working with you! The power of a recurring revenue business model can never be underestimated. Many agencies don’t understand the intricacies of working with SaaS brands and their unique challenges and metrics. Luckily, we do!
With an inbuilt market growth rate of 18% YoY, there’s plenty of room to shine if you’ve got the chops to stand out.
Whether you’re a fast growth consumer model SaaS brand, relying on automated low pricing and high volume sales, or a sales assisted high B2B SaaS brand, we’ve worked across a range of business model mechanics and have in depth insight on how to leverage and scale each one.
SaaS Brands We’ve Worked With
SaaS brand challenges
The SaaS business model packs a powerful punch, but it also comes with a bunch of challenges:
- Standing out from the crowd. Everyone wants a piece of the SaaS pie. As a VC investment favourite, the competition is on!
- Increasing LTV (live time value) – but increasing the amount of time
- Decreasing CAC (Cost of Acquisition)
- Decreasing churn. According to Salesforce Desk, a 5% increase in customer retention can drive profits by up to 125%.
What Foresight Solves For SaaS Category Brands
- Sophisticated account based marketing using a combination of CRM, Automation and purpose built account based marketing tools, working closely with both your sales and marketing teams to accelerate pipeline, and define and generate qualified leads.
- Optimise for LTV, CaC and Retention Performance marketing that is purpose built to optimise for SaaS specific metrics like lifetime value, customer acquisition cost and retention.
- Paid Digital
- Intimate performance visibility from founders to specialists. By aligning global tagging using our analytics tech stack alongside global tag management platform Segment and product analytics platform Mixpanel, we can provide a level of connected visibility that will have even the most stoic founder jumping for joy.
- Create an emotional connection. With brand messaging that elevates you beyond a piece of software and enables performance channels to work at optimum levels.